Saturday 9 August 2014

[Cosmetics Review] Daiso - Collagen Hand Cream

Hi all, how are you? I'm back with another review! :D

This one's from one of the cheaper stores, but I got it so that I could do a review, and also because I was short on hand cream, haha~! It's $2.80 for anyone in Australia :)

For this Daiso hand cream range, there were 2 types. One was collagen (the one I got), and the other was hyaluronic acid. Both of them, in short, are supposed to make the skin softer and moisturized, along with making the skin more elastic.


Elegant looking?
Hand cream blob!

The cream comes in an easy squeeze plastic tube, which is decorated like those 20th century floral designs inside wealthy households. It gives off a kind of elegant feel...but at the same time it doesn't...^^;;


What it looks like after the cream is spread

For a product that I bought on a whim, it's not that bad. The smell is quite nice; a somewhat floral fragrance. The cream itself is white and is easy to spread, but the odd thing is, is that after spreading it on the hands, it starts to become thicker and harder to spread (kinda like a wax based product). I didn't really mind that, but it was annoying that it also became stickier as well, and I couldn't touch anything for about 5 minutes or so. Otherwise, my hands would become really smooth.

What I liked:
  • Fragrance
  • The nice touch at the end
What I disliked:
  • The thickness after spreading it once
  • Stickiness afterwards
  • "meh" packaging


Rating: ❤❤ 2/5

I wouldn't buy this again, only because I absolutely hate the stickiness and the waxiness when spreading. 
Hope this helped with your shopping ^_^


Cindy (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:·゚✧

No comments:

Post a Comment